Celebrating 50 Years 1967-2017
ACTIVITIES & OPENING TIMES Saturday 26 August – Friday 1 Sept
RECEPTION Mon – Sat 9am – 6pm tel 01 880 770 224 out of hours see reception door
SHOP & CAFE Mon – Sat 9am-6pm – after 6pm bookings only (by 4:30) tel 01880 770 326
SUNDAY RECEPTION & SHOP 10.00-11.00, 12.30 – 1:30 pm CAFE closed
LOUNGE Quiet room – Open 10am – 10.30pm TV, board games & books available.
Toddler friendly! Refreshments served from Cafe
- Early Bird Prayer Meeting 30am
- Informal family service with Andrew Inglis 11am
Kids Club – Coffee & tea served afterwards
Kilberry Church of Scotland 2pm
- Port Ban Fellowship meeting Andrew Inglis 8pm
- Craft Coffee morning (lounge) 11am
- Bonfire and Breadsticks (beach) 30pm
- Port Ban Fellowship Prayer Wall (lounge) 30am
- Ladies Meeting (Jura 5) 11am
Watch notice boards for changes to programme.
DAILY OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES:
Kayaks – only with permission management and weather permitting
Beach suitable for swimming, tennis, football, putting & crazy golf, bike hire, bowls, walking, volleyball
For Boat trips and walks see reception.