The prices include four people, electricity and gas; £20.00 per extra person per week. The Short Break Prices are for either Fri-Mon or Mon-Fri. For weekend prices, please enquire. In July and August caravans are only available from Saturday to Saturday except by special arrangement. Caravans are available from 4.00 pm on day of arrival until 10.00 am on day of departure.
Online prices and booking
CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK ONLINE
DISCOUNTS – Every 2 week booking 5% off – Full-time Christian Charity employees inside school holidays 5% off – Outside school holidays 10% off – One person / OAP outside school holidays 15% off
- The caravans are fully equipped with standard kitchen equipment (including microwave, kettle and toaster), fridges, toilets, showers, tv, dvd player, wifi, verandah & picnic table. Groups A & B have central heating. All caravans have bedding (duvets & pillows) – You can either bring your own bottom sheet, Duvet cover & pillowcase or they can be hired from us @ £8 double/£6 single bed. We do not supply towels. High chairs (£10) & travel cots (foc) are also available.
- Cleaning on departure £40wk, £25w/end – otherwise please leave caravan in a clean and tidy condition (all cleaning materials are supplied). Cleaning deposit of £40 for Youth groups.
- Pets – must be pre-booked! Allowed in groups C,D & E. £3 per night, £20 per week.
- Bikes – various models for hire – see website for more details. Reservation in advance advisable during peak season.
- Kayaks/canoes – are not for hire but may be borrowed at own risk and in suitable weather conditions only with permission of management and subject to adult supervision.
- Activities: nearly all free (and voluntary) for guests. See website or reservation confirmation letter for more details. Equipment/clubs/racquets/bats/balls can be hired (if required) – a deposit and hire charge applies.
- Conditions of Hire:
- 1. Payment of deposit (caravans £50 per week, £25 short break, tents/tourers £15 per week) on a booking constitutes acceptance of these Conditions. In the event of cancellation deposits are non-refundable, but may be transferable at the discretion of Management.
- 2. Period of hire for caravans is normally Saturday to Saturday in july and august or fri-mon and mon-fri for short breaks and bank holidays.
- 3. The Caravan will be available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival (Camping and touring Pitches from 12.00 pm) The Hirer accepts the Caravan and its equipment (or pitch) in good order and condition. Please report any damage/shortage within twenty-four hours. If the Hirer requested, at the time of booking, a specific position, the Owner will have taken this into consideration but regrets that it cannot be guaranteed.
- 4. The Caravan must be vacated by 10.00 am (Tent and tourer pitches by 12pm) on the day of departure (during the quiet period this can be flexible with permission) and left in a clean and tidy condition (all cleaning materials are supplied). Lost property should be notified within three months; otherwise the goods become the Owner’s property. Please pay any returning expenses.
- 5. The Hirer must notify at the time of booking, the number of persons who will be occupying the Caravan or tent. The maximum number of persons allowed in a caravan is six (four adults). For more than 4 persons per caravan, £20 per person per week or £3 per person per day will be charged.
- 6. Please notify the management of any accidents or injuries during your stay. In the event of an accident occurring to the caravan or third parties, please notify the Owner immediately. It shall be the responsibility of the Hirer to insure against any injury he or she may suffer as the result of any accident that may occur during the period of hire.
- 7. No firearms, catapults, bows and arrows, air guns or any offensive weapons are to be brought on site.
- 8. Smoking is not allowed inside any of the Caravans or site buildings.
- 9. All campers / hirers must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 18 or over
- 10. If taking access to neighbouring land you must do so responsibly and in accordance with the Scottish Access Code. In particular never take a dog into a field where there may be calves, pregnant sheep or newborn lambs.
- 11. When there is a wedding in progress, please refrain from crossing the burn to the north of the camping field or approaching cretshengan beach (next to Campbells tomb).