CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK ONLINE
DISCOUNTS – Every 2 week booking 5% off – Full-time Christian Charity employees inside school holidays 5% off – Outside school holidays 10% off – One person / OAP outside school holidays 15% off
Camping, Motorhome and Touring Caravan Pricing for 2018 –
The caravans are fully equipped with standard kitchen equipment( including Microwaves, kettles and toasters),Fridges, toilets, showers, tv, dvd player, wifi, verandah & picnic table. Groups A & B have central heating. All caravans have bedding ( duvets & pillows) – You can either bring your OWN linen (bottom sheet, Duvet cover & pillowcase) or they can be hired from us @ £10 double/£8 single bed. Towels can also be hired @£4/person. High chairs (£5) & travel cots (£5) are also available.
Cleaning on departure £35/short break & £50/week – otherwise please leave caravan in same state as you found it, cleaning materials are supplied. Cleaning deposit of £30 for Youth groups.
Pets – must be pre-booked! Maximum 2 – allowed in groups B&C,. £3 per night, £20 per week, .
Bikes – various models for hire – see web site for more details. Reservation in advance advisable during peak season
Kayaks/canoes – are not for hire but may be borrowed at own risk and in suitable weather conditions only with permission of management and subject to adult supervision.
Activities: nearly all free (and voluntary) for guests. see web site or reservation confirmation letter for more details. equipment/clubs/racquets/bats/balls can be hired (if required) – a deposit and hire charge applies.Discounts:
1. Two or more weeks caravan bookings 5%
2. OAP outside school holidays 15%
3. Single person outside school holidays 15%
4. Full time Christian workers outside school holidays 10%, inside 5%Conditions of Hire:
1. Payment of deposit (caravans £50 per week, £25 short break, tents/tourers £15 per week) on a booking constitutes acceptance of these Conditions. In the event of cancellation deposits are non-refundable, but may be transferable at the discretion of management.
2. Period of hire for caravans is normally Saturday to Saturday in july and august or fri-mon and mon-fri for short breaks and bank holidays.
3. The Caravan will be available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival (Camping and touring Pitches from 12.00 pm) The Hirer accepts the Caravan and its equipment (or pitch) in good order and condition. Please report any damage/shortage within twenty four hours. If the Hirer requested, at the time of booking, a specific position, the Owner will have taken this into consideration but regrets that it cannot be guaranteed.
4. The Caravan must be vacated by 10.00 am (Tent and tourer pitches by 12pm) on the day of departure or 2pm if a late checkout has been booked(£25) and left in a clean and tidy condition (all cleaning materials and instructions are supplied). Lost property should be notified within three months; otherwise the goods become the Owner’s property. Please pay any returning expenses.
5. The Hirer must notify at the time of booking, the number of persons who will be occupying the Caravan or tent. The maximum number of persons allowed in a caravan is 6 persons ( a Maximum of 4 adults is allowed per caravan)
6. Please notify the management of any accidents or injuries during your stay. in the event of an accident occurring to the caravan or third parties, please notify the Owner immediately. It shall be the responsibility of the Hirer to insure against any injury he or she
may suffer as the result of any accident that may occur during the period of hire.
7. No firearms, catapults, bows and arrows, air guns or any offensive weapons are to be brought on site.
8. Smoking is not allowed inside any of the Caravans or site buildings.
9. All campers / hirers must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 18 or over
10. if taking access to neighbouring land you must do so responsibly and in accordance with the Scottish access code. In particular never take a dog into a field where there are calves, pregnant sheep or newborn lambs.11. When there is a Crear wedding in progress, please refrain from crossing the burn to the north of the camping field or approaching cretshengan beach (next to Campbells tomb).
Touring caravan and motorhomes have a beautiful beachfront pitch labelled a, b, c and d in the map below.